How do you know when your spouse or significant other is cheating? First of all, trust your instincts.
Some of the signs could be:
- Sudden increase in time away from home
- Decreased sexual interest in you
- Unavailability or difficult to reach via cell phone
- Leaves the room to talk privately or texting
- Uses the computer alone and secretly
- Increased use of cologne or perfume
- Use of a pre-paid or second cell phone
- Accusations of you cheating or questioning your activities
- Doesn't answer the cell phone when you are there
- Deleting e-mail messages or text messages on cell phone
- They start doing their own laundry
- Cell phone bill has calls of a long duration
- Spouse has suspicious numbers programmed into their cell phone
What we can do to find out:
Background Check Nannies & Maids
We have the ability to run complete backgrounds before you hire a nanny or housekeeper as well as SSN verification. Backgrounds start at $200 and require signed release form that we provide.
Child Custody and Support
How does a child custody investigation work?
Typically we use surveillance to determine what happens when a parent is with the child. We document and video tape any abuse or neglect that we see and gather other evidence that suggests whether the child is being treated well or not.
During the course of surveillance, we can find out whether a parent indulges in reckless driving, criminal activity, alcoholism, neglect, or other activities that may affect a child’s welfare. Based on the information and evidence gathered, parents and courts can determine what to do to ensure the child safety. A licensed private investigator’s findings always have more credence in court than a parent’s accusations, so if you have any suspicions, a qualified professional investigator is essential. Your attorney is only as good as the evidence they have to work with. You only have one shot at getting this evidence and it needs to be done by an experienced investigator.